The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named “Germany’s Best Digital Lab 2018” (Capital) – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group. The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of travel tech, mobility and e-commerce for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
LIH leverages established, proven business models and companies with the assets of Lufthansa Group and develops its own, tailor-made solutions based on tangible customer pain points. Shaping the travel of tomorrow, the unit works closely with experts in the Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven entrepreneurs from the startup ecosystem.
As a Venture Development intern (m/f), you will support the development of internal and external digitization projects, reaching from strategic partnerships with existing players to new developments of digital products and services for tomorrow’s travelers.
You will work in a fast-paced interdisciplinary project team of two to ten members, depending on project status, initial project structure. You will participate in KPI and milestone definition, acquisition of relevant partners, product development control and strategic business development with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Business Administration or a similar field of study.
- Ideally, you have firsthand professional experience of working in a startup, incubator or a consultancy within the travel industry
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Analytics with a deep understanding and passion for online business models
- You are also great at presenting analysis of online marketing campaigns and can accurately manage large data
- You are up to date with developments in the startup scene and the latest tech trends
- You are communicative, energetic and an excellent team player with an ability to solve problems
- Fluency in English and German, spoken and written
- You are a travel enthusiast
- Availability of 3 (or more) months
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international startup ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial owning work-streams and projects
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent as supporter and challenger
- Multi-faceted corporate culture in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org