SQUAKE.earth – Berlin
WHO WE ARE
Striving towards sustainability has become one of the most important goals in recent years: one of the core drivers of pollution are carbon emissions. At SQUAKE.earth, we support companies to reach their goals on the way towards operating CO2 neutral. Our focus is to decarbonize the mobility sector and foster sustainably operating businesses in travel and logistics, serving Lufthansa Cargo, BizAway and many more key players in the market already.
Founded in the heart of Berlin, we are on the way of becoming the go-to solution for businesses around the world to operate carbon neutral. We are trusted and backed by venture capital from Lufthansa and Main Incubator VC.
As a product manager (like for all of our roles), our clients are at the center of our attention. You will aim to understand bottom up what our clients want and implement the solutions they have been looking for. You will take care of optimizing existing features and building new ones. We like to call product managers mini-CEO’s as you will be working with and managing people from diverse areas to get one thing done: build a product our clients love.
WHAT you’ll do
- Investigate client wishes by participating in client meetings, analyzing their data or finding other creative ways to do so
- Instruct our developers or business units to implement new or better procedures and features
- Analytically test and validate the new implementations with our clients
- Implement SQUAKE’s services into the product offerings of our clients
- Your are next to the founders the driving force behind the product interfaces, creating a tangible path from our first tool to our vision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Display of IT knowledge, e.g. academic studies, coding bootcamp, practical experience
- Experience in a product-related role and demonstrated product roll-outs
- You are motivated to crack the nut and you do not give up until you reach your goal
- You are self-critical and able to deal constructively with feedback.
- You speak German and English fluently
- Master’s degree in business or IT related subject
- Work experience in the climate-tech ecosystem
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive compensation package including virtual stock options to be an owner
- We are growing fast – your career is important to us, so we try to develop a strong path for you to step up the game
- Work from anywhere: the office, your house, the beach or wherever you prefer
- A modern and cozy office at Hackescher Markt with free coffee and beverages
- Lots of team activities to enjoy together
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and learn together
DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVITY DISCLAIMER
At SQUAKE, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.