Transform is one of our five capabilities where we help Lufthansa Group to embody ways of thinking and methods of successful tech companies in its own innovation culture. In this team you are shaping the “market perspective” on the digital transformation efforts of the Lufthansa Group, you will be constantly building bridges between the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem and the Lufthansa core organisation regarding research, communication, transformation best practices as well as tangible educational efforts.
Due to the economic impact of the Covid-19 spread, Lufthansa Group has announced a temporary hiring freeze. Therefore we regret to inform you that we are not hiring for any Transform positions at the moment.
Nevertheless you can complete your profile and once the hiring freeze ends we would love to get in touch with you. Upload your documents and become part of LIH’s exclusive talent pool.
- Exceptional degree in Business Administration or other relevant context (e.g. Behavioral Science)
- Relevant work experience in the context of digital transformation, consulting, change management, human resources and/or personal development
- Credible understanding of methodological approaches to talent development, knowledge delivery in large organisations as well as change management
- Understanding of the challenges and opportunities in digital transformation strategies
- Native level in German and English