SQUAKE.earth – Berlin
WHO WE ARE
Striving towards sustainability has become one of the most important goals in recent years: one of the core drivers of pollution are carbon emissions. At SQUAKE.earth, we support companies to reach their goals on the way towards operating CO2 neutral. Our focus is to decarbonize the mobility sector and foster sustainably operating businesses in travel and logistics, serving Lufthansa Cargo, BizAway and many more key players in the market already.
Founded in the heart of Berlin, we are on the way of becoming the go-to solution for businesses around the world to operate carbon neutral. We are trusted and backed by venture capital from Lufthansa and Main Incubator VC.
At SQUAKE, you will take full responsibility as an intern for a dedicated project. As we are developing further services and tools, you are going to support SQUAKE’s mission to decarbonize mobility on several tasks. On this journey, you will be guided by your mentor and supported by the SQUAKE team.
- Support the development of internal and external digitization projects
- Work in a fast-paced interdisciplinary project team
- Participate in KPI and milestone definition, acquisition of relevant partners, product development control and strategic business development with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- You are motivated to crack the nut and you do not give up until you reach your goal.
- You are self-critical and able to deal constructively with feedback
- You speak German and English fluently
- Master’s degree in business or related field
- Work experience in the climate-tech ecosystem
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- We are growing fast – your career is important to us, so we try to develop a strong path for you to step up the game
- Work from anywhere: the office, your house, the beach or wherever you prefer
- A modern and cozy office at Hackescher Markt with free coffee and beverages
- Lots of team activities to enjoy together
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and learn together
DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVITY DISCLAIMER
At SQUAKE, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.