Making every travel and supply chain carbon neutral – With OffsetAPI, we help the travel and mobility industry develop commercially successful sustainable products for their customers. Any travel company – from airlines to online travel agencies to caravan rental companies – can use the interface to quickly and easily integrate carbon calculation and offsetting into their web and app offerings.
As part of the founding team you build up and execute the entire company’s business strategy and lead the commercialization at all levels. Together with CPO you drive the overall growth of the Offset API with a strong entrepreneurial freedom and position the OffsetAPI as the leading player in the market.
- You are responsible for the overarching vision, strategy, and business execution together with the CPO
- You drive all required spin-off processes including the infrastructure for the new entity
- You communicate and maintain trust relationships to all relevant external stakeholders
- You lead all fundraising activities and investor communications
- You are responsible and oversee any company’s financial performance
- As one of the first team member you actively build and foster a strong organisation according to our business needs
- You drive the company’s sales/growth initiatives (incl. overall operations, required resources, sales organisation setup)
- You define top level sales & customer success strategy and drive its execution
- You analyse insights from key business drivers, trends and operating metrics
- You determine relevant Customer KPIs to analyze and forecast our sales performance & sales targets
- You have a proven track record in B2B sales including strategy & operations
- You have at least 8 years of relevant experience in fast moving industries (preferably Travel/Mobilities and or Sustainability)
- You know how to steer a business to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals
- You are experienced in a C-level position in a VC backed startup
- You have excellent communication skills to foster a culture of passion & growth
We are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.