At RYDES, we are building a travel engagement platform that empowers you to move around in a smart and sustainable way. Founded in the heart of Berlin with a passion for mobility, we are striving to shape a lifestyle product for the digital-savvy generation. Whether you hop on a train to work, jump on an e-scooter to university, grab a bike to meet your friends or book a taxi to your next party: RYDES aims to aggregate all different modes of transportation in one app! We make them bookable and reward people for their loyalty to move the way they want. We are a bunch of rebels of mobility, ready to disrupt and challenge the status quo of existing mobility solutions! Are you ready for RYDES?
Why we need you!
Here at RYDES, you’ll play a huge role in shaping how our users interact with the platform and you’ll have the chance to foster a collaborative learning environment at the same time.
We are a small team of creative and bright-minded people who are passionate about making a difference to the way people move. We disrupt anything previously seen, yet take data and customer needs to the forefront of our decisions. We’re now looking to get our hands dirty, grow as a team and continue to enhance our product – and we can’t do it without you!
Reporting to the CEO and collaborating closely with CTO, you will play an essential role in the growth and scale of RYDES. You will build the infrastructure and processes to enable the successful scale of the organisation while promoting RYDES’ culture and vision.
How you’ll shape the mobility of tomorrow:
- overseeing the day-to-day of the business in operations and product
- working on the product vision closely with the Founder/CEO
- building a product what combines innovative business and great technology
- building a data driven organisation
- setting up operations (HR, Finance, CS, BI) and product (Product and Design)
- hiring and leading teams and creating processes
What you will bring along
- 5+ years of experience working as a COO
- you have been an active part in scaling organisations from a couple of people to hundred and more
- strong opinion and you are not afraid to share it
- great communication skills
- startup experience
- leading by example
- a hands-on startup person
- not accepting ‘no’ as an answer
- passionate about mobility
What’s in it for you?
- Be one of the first team members of a fast-growing mobility tech start-up;
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving environment;
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it!
- We focus on results, not hierarchies – we want to grow as a team;
- Shape customers’ mobility journey of tomorrow;
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin.
At RYDES, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.