The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named „Germany’s Best Digital Lab“ – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group based in Berlin, Singapore and Shanghai.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, holistically incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships with existing players as well as invests strategically across the travel and mobility chain.
Creating and capturing value for Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the unit works closely with aviation experts of Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
As a Content & Communications Manager you are responsible to orchestrate and execute all Lufthansa Innovation Hub content across a variety of channels. You are curious, a story lover and storyteller.
You manage and produce all content for the company website, our social media channels and for internal channels of the Lufthansa Group. You understand the needs of different audiences and you can tell and adapt the same story from a different angle. You proactively spot opportunities within our company and turn them into stories that are relevant. You are result driven, a strong executor but you also know strategy.
Next to managing our content activities you work closely with the teams within the Lufthansa Innovation Hub to get them up to speed when it comes to content strategy and storytelling.
- Ensure that our tone of voice and messaging are included in all content
- Develop content and concepts to increase reach and follower engagement on our social media channels (LinkedIn and Instagram)
- Manage and maintain the company website
- Push Innovation Hub stories into the Lufthansa Group
- Proofreading and content preparation
- Help establish scalable content processes, develop content and copy KPIs, and evaluate them
- High quality standards, attention to detail and reliable
- Act as a strategic advisor and enable teams within the Innovation Hub to get up and running when it comes to content production
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both German and English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field
- 2-4 years of communications experience
- Strong ‘execution mindset’
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Familiar with ‘keeping several balls in the air’, ability to prioritize, make ad hoc adjustments and plan long term
- Independent and structured approach, even in stressful situations
- Work experience in the tech or startup ecosystem
- Willingness to take on different responsibilities and tasks as needed
- Basic knowledge of photography and videography
- Experience in travel and mobility
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial holistically owning budgets, workstreams and operational decision making
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate