CTO / Co-Founder Product & Tech @ Travel Tech Platform (m/f/d)
Our new travel tech venture aims at reinventing the way airlines price and sell flights on market places and aggregators. The solution is currently already in service generating revenues for multiple airlines and travel platforms. In order to take this venture to the next level, we are looking for a strong co-founder CTO to join our experienced co-founder Business and establish a company and grow it to 10x.
No prior experience as a Co-founder is required, important is the right mindset and confidence to become one! You should be based in Berlin & experienced in building software (web apps) and building up a tech team.
Jointly with the Co-founder Business you drive the overall growth and transform customer needs into the best solution on the market. With your strong entrepreneurial drive you develop this venture into a leading player in the travel tech market.
- You love to code but in the longer run you prefer a more managerial and strategic role
- You have experience building up and leading a (small) tech team
- You enjoy working on early-stage ventures: ambiguity excites you, and you’re comfortable making decisions without perfect data. You’re a self-starter, and don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves.
- You have experience with Ruby on Rails. Experience with AWS and Vue.js desirable
- You are fluent in English & based in Berlin
What we offer:
- Be the co-founder of a validated travel tech venture in the aviation industry that already generates revenues
- Attractive equity package – the founding team will hold the majority of the company
- Leverage the power of Lufthansa Innovation Hub and Lufthansa Group for a head start into the market
- Beautiful office space and close exchange with LIH and other LIH spin-offs and ventures
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Startup grant for the first three months
At the Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) we explore and design the future of travel.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities .
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships and supports Lufthansa Group in its digital and cultural transformation.
Creating and capturing value for Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the unit works closely with aviation experts of Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.
Please send your application firstname.lastname@example.org