At RYDES, we are building a travel engagement platform that empowers you to move around in a smart and sustainable way. Founded in the heart of Berlin with a passion for mobility, we are striving to shape a lifestyle product for the digital-savvy generation. Whether you hop on a train to work, jump on an e-scooter to university, grab a bike to meet your friends or book a taxi to your next party: RYDES aims to aggregate all different modes of transportation in one app! We make them bookable and reward people for their loyalty to move the way they want. We are a bunch of rebels of mobility, ready to disrupt and challenge the status quo of existing mobility solutions! Are you ready for RYDES?
Why we need you!
Here at RYDES, you’ll play a huge role in shaping how our users engage with us on the platform and you’ll have the chance to foster a collaborative learning environment at the same time.
We are a small team of creative and bright-minded people who are passionate about making a difference to the way people move. We disrupt anything previously seen, yet take data and customer needs to the forefront of our decisions. We’re now looking to get our hands dirty, grow as a team whilst still continuing to improve the customer journey – and we can’t do it without you!
How you’ll shape the mobility of tomorrow:
- You are the voice to our end customers supporting with their requests in written form or verbally;
- You analyse our customers inquiries and take decisions independently to develop and execute solutions;
- You aggregate our customers‘ needs and push their feedback proactively to our product team and other stakeholders;
- You are the key contributor to increase the overall satisfaction score of our user base.
What you will bring along
- You have a high level of enthusiasm for customer orientation and satisfaction;
- You already gained experiences in the field of customer support;
- You are always friendly and keep a patient approach to solving customer problems;
- You are an extroverted person with strong communication skills;
- You are well-organised and you like to work in a structured way;
- Ideally you gained first practical experience with Zendesk;
- You are fluent in both German and English; additional languages are a plus!
What’s in it for you?
- Be one of the first team members of a fast-growing mobility tech start-up;
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving environment;
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it!
- We focus on results, not hierarchies – we want to grow as a team;
- Shape customers’ mobility journey of tomorrow;
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin.
At RYDES, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.