At the Lufthansa Innovation Hub, we’re pioneering the future of travel for the Lufthansa Group, the industry, but most importantly for everyone who travels.
The landscape of the travel industry is changing. Our job is to identify these shifts and translate them into new business opportunities in the travel sector.
We are guided by our ambition to take travel to new destinations. To achieve this we believe in constantly pushing the limits’ to make travel easier, more convenient and more enjoyable.
By building a valuable portfolio of travel companies and products, we are making an essential contribution to the asset-light business strategy of the Lufthansa Group.
Join the Brand & Communications team which comprises a diverse range of skills and expertise, collectively covering the following essential domains: Brand Strategy, Design, Social Media, Content Management, PR and Storytelling.
We are seeking a dynamic Team Lead who possesses the ability to seamlessly combine leadership and strategic acumen with hands-on execution, particularly in the realm of PR. In this role, you will be responsible for not only guiding and motivating our team but also ensuring the successful implementation of PR initiatives. As Director Brand & Communications with focus on PR (m/f/d) you will play a pivotal role in keeping our team aligned with our overarching strategy and goals, while your hands-on approach will drive the tactical execution necessary to achieve PR objectives. We are looking for a professional who can balance the big picture vision with the practical ‚get things done‘ mentality, all while fostering a collaborative and high-performance team culture.
- Manage and track of brand and communication results with OKR system
- Manage, plan and prioritize topic and opportunity pipeline in close alignment with team members and Innovation Hub strategy
- Sparring partner for team members (strategic questions, stakeholder management and risk assessment)
- Liaise with Lufthansa Group Corporate Communications on overall direction of communication and brand activities
- End-to-end ownership of PR activities (development of storyline and key messages, drafting of all PR material such as press releases, Q&A, pitches and briefings, pitching, media send out, liaising with journalists)
- Strategy development and execution for MD positioning in close alignment with MD and MD office
- 6+ years of experience in Communication or Brand Management at an agency and/or company
- Exceptional at managing stakeholder relationships
- Excellent written skills and strong strategic sense for successful storytelling
- Deep knowledge on communication and brand measurement
- Creative, strategic and analytical mindset
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, diverse and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- An environment that values and actively foster personal growth through sharing, mentoring and coaching
- Experience the value of collaboration across teams and be inspired and challenged by multiple perspectives.
- The ability to make an impact and work on challenges that matter for the organization.
- Work entrepreneurial with a high degree of ownership for your topics
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem with a global perspective from Berlin to Singapore
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.