WHO WE ARE
At RYDES, we want to democratize company mobility. Our solution provides a digital platform combining all modes of transport, creating CO2 neutrality and enabling mobility to all employees. Founded in the heart of Berlin with a passion for mobility, we are redefining the way people move.
We are rebels, we challenge the status quo and we are ready to change existing company mobility. A small team of bright-minded people who are passionate about making a difference to the way people move. We disrupt anything previously seen, yet take data and customer needs to the forefront of our decisions. We’re looking to get our hands dirty, grow as a team whilst still continuing to improve the customer journey – and we can’t do it without you! Join the movement!
As Entrepreneur in Residence Intern (m/f/d) you will have the unique opportunity to work closely with our founders on topics covering all functional areas: business development, operations, finance and fundraising, sales and marketing. You will support our departments in day-to-day business and individually plan and execute projects.
- You will be the right hand of our founders team and support strategic and operational projects
- Proactively take entrepreneurial ownership, identify areas leading to business growth, pitch them to the founders and be responsible for the execution
- Support the day-to-day business activities and contribute by your hands-on mentality
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have an entrepreneurial interest combined with a hands-on-mentality
- Previous experience in high growth startups, venture capital, consulting or another high performance environment
- You are proactive, solution-oriented and independent in your work
- You have the ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment and to coordinate multiple projects
- Enrolled in a top-tier university
- You speak English fluently
- Availability for at least 3 months
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Be one of the first team members of a fast-growing mobility tech start-up
- Uncapped growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving environment
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it!
- We focus on results, not hierarchies – we want to grow as a team;
- Shape customers’ mobility journey of tomorrow;
- A mission driven multicultural team and lots of team activities to enjoy together (in person as soon as circumstances allow it again)
- Flexible working environment, work remotely or in our office located in the heart of Berlin (as soon as circumstances will allow it again).
- A company that’s proactive about sustainability
At RYDES, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.