Finance & HR Clerk – Part time (m/w/d)
At the Lufthansa Innovation Hub, we’re pioneering the future of travel for the Lufthansa Group, the industry, but most importantly for everyone who travels.
The landscape of the travel industry is changing. Our job is to identify these shifts and translate them into new business opportunities in the travel sector.
We are guided by our ambition to take travel to new destinations. To achieve this we believe in constantly pushing the limits‘ to make travel easier, more convenient and more enjoyable.
By building a valuable portfolio of travel companies and products, we are making an essential contribution to the asset-light business strategy of the Lufthansa Group.
As an administration clerk, you take care of the administrative-organizational tasks of the People & Organization Team. You check documents for correctness and completeness.
The role is based in Berlin, and will report to the Director People & Organisation.
- You are responsible for keeping all employee files up to date
- You create and maintain statistics, templates and files
- You ensure all files and templates are accurate and complete
- You are responsible for the administrative task for the P&O team
- You work constantly on optimizing the internal processes
- You will be working with critical business data
- You have completed commercial training or have relevant professional experience
- You have a native level of German and a good level of English
- You have a profound knowledge of MS Office
- Your personal strengths are your reliable, careful and team-oriented way of working
- A profound understanding of numbers as well as analytical thinking round off your profile
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation.
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem.
- Utilize seasoned Lufthansa seats and experienced tech talent.
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem.
- Competitive compensation with benefits.
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.
Please send your application email@example.com