At RYDES, we are building a travel engagement platform that empowers you to move around in a smart and sustainable way. Founded in the heart of Berlin with a passion for mobility, we are striving to shape a lifestyle product for the digital-savvy generation. Whether you hop on a train to work, jump on an e-scooter to university, grab a bike to meet your friends or book a taxi to your next party: RYDES aims to aggregate all different modes of transportation in one app! We make them bookable and reward people for their loyalty to move the way they want. We are a bunch of rebels of mobility, ready to disrupt and challenge the status quo of existing mobility solutions! Are you ready for RYDES?
How you’ll shape the mobility of tomorrow:
- You are the go-to person concerning all parts of the employee journey including; attraction/recruitment, on-/off-boarding, performance management, employee relations and company culture
- You own the recruitment process end-to-end (draft job descriptions, post on suitable sourcing channels, review applications and get involved in active search)
- You are the key contact person to our candidates and guide them through the entire process to represent our unique culture
- You manage strategic HR projects relating to employee engagement, compensation & benefits and learning & development
- You set up all necessary processes & tools to ensure an efficient HR & Recruitment experience
What you will bring along:
- Degree in Economics, Psychology and/or relevant fields (Bachelor or Master)
- Proven track of relevant professional experience, ideally in a digital and dynamic work environment
- Hands-on mentality with focus on getting things done
- You strive to be more than a typical HR person
- Very solution-oriented and independent working style
- Strong passionate about recruiting and creating an amazing candidate experience
- Effective communicator and natural relationship builder
- Fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
- Be one of the first team members of a fast-growing mobility tech start-up
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving environment
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it
- We focus on results, not hierarchies – we want to grow as a team
- Shape customers’ mobility journey of tomorrow
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
At RYDES, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.