The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named „Germany’s Best Digital Lab“ – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group based in Berlin and Singapore.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, holistically incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships with existing players as well as invests strategically across the travel and mobility chain.
Creating and capturing value for Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the unit works closely with aviation experts of Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
As Intern People & Organisation (m/f/d) you will work along the employee life cycle and will be involved in various P&O topics related to Employee Experience, Recruitment and People Operations.
The role is based in Berlin and will report to the lead of our People & Organisation team.
- You support the recruitment process end-to-end (draft job descriptions, align interviews and get involved in active search)
- You support to monitor necessary processes & tools to ensure an efficient Recruitment experience
- You are an active part to shape our employee journey including attraction/recruitment, on-/off-boarding, performance management, employee relations and company culture
- You are part of strategic P&O projects such as the Green Mobility Traineeship and other internal projects relating to employee engagement, learning and development
- You actively connect with our employees to bring up new ideas on how to further improve our learning & development offers
- You support the team in planning and organizing trainings and workshops
- You support the team in coordinating hub events & visitors
- You take an active part in shaping and creating a great People Experience
- You take an active part in our onboarding experience to ensure a smooth start for our new team members
- You support the team with administrational tasks & support
- Working towards a degree in Economics, Psychology and/or relevant fields (Bachelor or Master)
- Specialization and ideally previous working experience in Human Resources
- Very solution-oriented and independent working style
- Minimum duration of internship of 6 months
- Effective communicator and natural relationship builder
- Fluent in English and German
- Optional: Gained first insights into Start-up, Incubator or Consultancy, ideally in the Mobility and Travel sector
What we offer:
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem
- Mentorship during your whole internship and the chance to learn from experienced HR professionals
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- The chance to work in the ecosphere of impactful, sustainable solutions
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment based on factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.