We are looking for a Learning Experience Manager (m/f/d) passionate about bringing our various LIH learning offers for Lufthansa Group to the next level.
The Transformation team at Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) aims to equip Lufthansa Group (LHG) with the mindset and skillset for driving (digital) innovation and transfer the methodologies, mindset and structures we see at innovative and digital companies. For that, the team has started to build several learning offers – offline, online and blended – to upskill Lufthansa Group employees and leadership of topics of digitalization, innovation and cultural transformation.
You will take on the dual role of managing existing and designing new learning offers. Existing ones include, for instance, our multi-week virtual innovation learning journey with enthusiastic LHG collaborators who want to test and implement new ideas at LHG and a blended learning journey for Lufthansa Group leadership on digital innovation with in-person elements focusing on teaching leadership skills necessary to nurture innovative organization. As such, we are looking for a person who is passionate about creating impactful learning experiences for various seniority levels within Lufthansa Group.
The position is part of the growing LIH Transformation team in Berlin with personal presence at Lufthansa Group locations in Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Vienna and Zurich as required.
Your responsibilities include
- Shaping the ambition and creating the roadmap for LIH’s educational offer towards Lufthansa Group
- Designing, developing and rolling-out new as well as existing learning programs, incl. understanding learner needs at various levels, defining learning objectives, content selection, etc.
- Selecting the appropriate learning formats to efficiently deliver learning outcomes to respective target groups
- Co-creating curricula and training content in coordination with the whole LIH Transformation team and other LIH teams
- Ongoing relationship management with internal stakeholders (e.g. LH learning team, decision makers, HR specialists) for learning needs, concept development, training administration and marketing activities
- implementing communication and marketing efforts with regard to the various learning offerings for different platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Lufthansa Group Intranet)
- Managing and professionalizing existing and new learning assets across all formats (training content, MIRO whiteboards, LIH virtual learning platform)
- Assessing training outcomes through qualitative and quantitative measures and translation into impact for Lufthansa Group and LIH
- Extension of LIH know-how and point of views on topics around innovation methodologies, leadership, innovative organizations, future of work, etc.
- Exploring opportunities to scale learning offers evaluating Lufthansa Group demand and LIH capacity
- Building up a network of external partnerships (e.g. startups, academia, service providers) to infuse learning offers with outside perspectives
- At least three years of relevant work experience in Learning & Development either in the corporate or start-up context, ideally with particular focus on digital transformation, innovation and/or leadership transformation
- Experienced in workshop and training design, facilitation, organization and comfortable guiding larger (incl. leadership) teams in virtual or physical settings
- Creative and organisational mindset with desire to build and evolve learning offerings with strong and reliable ownership and the claim to always design our formats with that certain special extra and great attention to detail
- High digital affinity in translating offline learning formats into virtual sustainable learning experiences with creative ideas (incl. exploring new tools, such as digital whiteboards or conferencing solutions)
- Strong social and professional competence in building communities to sustainably maintain the exchange about our learning offers
- Passion for developing own perspectives on a broad range of topics
- A team player with a hands-on mentality
- Working proficiency in German and English (C-Level)
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, diverse and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- An environment that values and actively foster personal growth through sharing, mentoring and coaching
- Experience the value of collaboration across teams and be inspired and challenged by multiple perspectives
- The ability to make an impact and freedom to shape your work
- Work entrepreneurial with a high degree of ownership for your topics
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem with a global perspective from Berlin to Singapore
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named „Germany’s Best Digital Lab“ – is the digital transformation spearhead of the Lufthansa Group based in Berlin and Singapore.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships and supports Lufthansa Group in its digital and cultural transformation.
With our mission of creating and capturing value for Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the LIH works closely with aviation experts of Lufthansa Group as well as experienced talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.