At RYDES, we are building a travel engagement platform that empowers you to move around in a smart and sustainable way. Founded in the heart of Berlin with a passion for mobility, we are striving to shape a lifestyle product for the digital-savvy generation. Whether you hop on a train to work, jump on an e-scooter to university, grab a bike to meet your friends or book a taxi to your next party: RYDES aims to aggregate all different modes of transportation in one app! We make them bookable and reward people for their loyalty to move the way they want. We are a bunch of rebels of mobility, ready to disrupt and challenge the status quo of existing mobility solutions! Are you ready for RYDES?
How you’ll shape the mobility of tomorrow:
- You are responsible for all HR administrative tasks such as contracts, certificates, attestations and other labour law documents
- Core contact for all employees, authorities and health insurances in all questions concerning social security and tax law
- Creation of preparatory payroll accounting for employees with the help of external service providers
- You support the onboarding and offboarding of the employees
- You act as the office manager in the sense of the whole team and work on orders, coordinate service providers for the office and make sure that all essential office materials are available
What you will bring along:
- Degree in Economics, Psychology and/or relevant fields
- Yoiu gained first relevant professional experience, ideally in a digital and dynamic work environment
- You are exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed
- You have a distinct ability to work in a team and a strong hands-on mentality
- You are a strong proactive and clear communicator
- You are Fluent in German
What’s in it for you?
- Be one of the first team members of a fast-growing mobility tech start-up
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving environment
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it
- We focus on results, not hierarchies – we want to grow as a team
- Shape customers’ mobility journey of tomorrow
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin
At RYDES, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.