The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named „Germany’s Best Digital Lab“ – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group based in Berlin, Singapore and Shanghai.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, holistically incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships with existing players as well as invests strategically across the travel and mobility chain.
Creating and capturing value for the Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the unit works closely with aviation experts of the Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
At LIH, we believe that a team is always stronger than the sum of its parts – especially in a highly competitive environment like the tech ecosystem. Identifying, recruiting and developing the right talent is therefore a constant priority for our growing People & Organisation team.
As a Recruiter (m/f/d) you will help the LIH to grow and develop its organization further both in Europe and Asia by defining profiles with our various teams, identifying and approaching the right candidates within the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem and finally hire the best talent to achieve our overarching mission and vision.
- You own the end-to-end recruitment process for diverse roles in the areas of Venture Development, Research, Invest, Transform, Partner, Strategic Design and Communications
- You support our recruitment by drafting job descriptions, posting on suitable sourcing channels, reviewing applications and getting involved in active search
- You guide the candidates through the entire recruitment process and ensure a unique candidate experience
- You act as the key contact person to our candidates and represent our unique culture
- You optimize existing and create new organizational processes in the area of Recruiting
- You ensure a consistent use of our ATS Personio
- Degree in Economics, Psychology and/or relevant fields (Bachelor or Master)
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in a digital and dynamic work environment
- Very solution-oriented and independent working style
- Passionate about recruiting and creating an amazing candidate experience
- Characterized by a special interest in HR and continuously inform yourself about new concepts, ideas and products on the market
- Effective communicator and natural relationship builder
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Maintain a global perspective for your work from Berlin over Singapore to Shanghai
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial holistically owning budgets, workstreams and operational decision making
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.