The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named „Germany’s Best Digital Lab“ – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group based in Berlin, Singapore and Shanghai.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, holistically incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships with existing players as well as invests strategically across the travel and mobility chain.
Creating and capturing value for Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the unit works closely with aviation experts of Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
Become part of our Communications team consisting of seasoned brand, PR and design experts. As our Senior Branager Manager (m/f/d) you are the champion of the LIH brand and develop the LIH brand as well as our ventures in close collaboration with our PR experts.
The position reports into our Managing Director and is limited for one year for now.
- Strategic management of the LIH brand: Keep our brand consistent and coherent throughout all communications measures, evolve and grow our brand to new areas of our communication activities
- Developing and leading brand and communication plans that activate the defined strategy. Management of all marketing and comms channels according to brand principles
- Support of our inhouse-developed ventures: positioning of new brands, design process, definition of key messages, product texts, launch communication
- Help to grow our content channels and further develop our TNMT.com sub-brand.
- Continue to grow our social media channels (focus on LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Brand monitoring: Expand our brand and communication measurement system to understand the impact of all communication activities
- Coordination of agencies and conceptual sparing of our inhouse-designer team
- Strategic and creative thinking skills with the ability to use market data and customer insights.
- 6+ years of experience and Brand Management at an agency and/or company
- Proven track-record in building and managing brands, preferably in the tech context
- Excellent written skills and strong strategic sense for successful storytelling
- Strong skills in evaluation design from a conceptual perspective
- Deep knowledge on communication and brand measurement
- Creative, strategic and analytical mindset
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial holistically owning budgets, workstreams and operational decision making
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.