Yilu — solidly backed by Lufthansa Group — is on a mission to make traveling truly seamless. Yilu is a powerful B2B platform empowering the world’s leading travel brands to build more functional and personalized user frontends than ever before.
Join one of our self-sufficient, autonomous teams as a Senior DevOps Engineer and work alongside some super-smart people, where you are empowered to take decisions jointly. Here you will experience freedom, brain-teasing challenges and a lot of guidance and support from your colleagues at Yilu!
Are you dreaming about running everything inside containers? Are Kubernetes configurations your thing? Do you believe that Terraform is everything, Chef, Puppet, Ansible and the rest, never were? Are you a fan of infrastructure as code? Are you frustrated when people mix monitoring with observability?
If your answer is yes, we would like to hear from you!
- Transform Yilu’s platform to a fully observable system;
- Design, develop and apply automated workflows for infrastructure management;
- Maintain and enhance our Kubernetes environments;
- Secure and monitor the platform;
- Apply best practices and latest developments on monitoring and observability;
- Own your work, from development to production;
- Create an SRE mindset across the whole organization
- 5 years experience on AWS hosted infrastructures;
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes and containerization;
- Hands on experience with Terraform, familiarity with similar toolsets;
- Solid programming experience with at least two out of Java, Go, Python, Ruby;
- Experience with big data infrastructures, data pipelines, and related technologies is a huge plus.
What we offer
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing multinational team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation;
- Centrally located office in Mitte, with great access to great food and transport connections;
- Autonomous and empowering culture with a high degree of creative freedom;
- Extensive opportunities for professional growth and the chance to impact the success of the company;
- Honest communication, combining thoughtfulness and pragmatism;
- Agile development with continuous delivery and continuous integration (CI & CD);
- Competitive compensation with benefits;
- Hardware of your choice to make the magic happen!