The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named „Germany’s Best Digital Lab“ – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group based in Berlin, Singapore and Shanghai.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, holistically incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships with existing players as well as invests strategically across the travel and mobility chain.
Creating and capturing value for Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the unit works closely with aviation experts of Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
(Senior) Growth Marketing Managers – Venture (m/f/d) drive all growth and marketing related aspects of our digital ventures in an entrepreneurial way – from idea via initial validation to market entry and scaling. As a go-to-market specialist and growth hacker, you join new business ventures to maximize market traction. Our venture teams turn an idea of a new product or service around travel & mobility into a fast-growing business to either generate substantial future revenues for Lufthansa Group or launch a full-blown spin-off company.
Your typical activities include go-to-market planning & execution, performance marketing with a strong quantitative approach, and growth hacking. (Senior) Growth Marketing Managers – Venture at LIH enjoy a high degree of creative freedom, operational flexibility, and responsibility. This being the case, you will work closely with Venture Developers and Specialists in small, autonomous and fast-moving teams. The position is located in our Berlin office (partially remote work possible) and you will join our New Business stream.
- Independently drive all growth marketing related aspects of our venture projects in Travel & Mobility Tech and take responsibility for their success
- Own hypotheses-based go-to-market planning & execution including the definition & tracking of suitable metrics
- Conceptualize and implement the most suitable performance marketing measures for each venture
- Ideate and execute multi-channel growth strategies for customer acquisition
- Align growth marketing aspects with the strategic goals of the venture and the product side
- Acquire relevant partners (e.g. media)
- Systematic know-how-transfer both into LIH as well as the Lufthansa Group organization
- Exceptional degree in Business, IT, or equivalent
- At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the digital context
- In-depth knowledge of performance marketing/ affiliate marketing / brand marketing / strategic partnerships
- Strong track record of achievement including execution in tech firm or equivalent
- Strong business acumen, analytical mindset and hands-on attitude
- Distinct travel and mobility affinity
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Experience as startup (co-)founder
- Direct or indirect (e.g. management consultancy) work experience in corporate innovation
- Experience in travel or mobility
- Fluency in German
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow
- Gain deep insights into the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem, as well as into aviation and corporate innovation
- Work independently and entrepreneurially, owning operational decision making
- Enjoy an exceptional degree of flexibility and creative freedom (new work is real)
- Work with one of the most iconic brands in aviation, utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.