At RYDES, we are building a travel engagement platform that empowers you to move around in a smart and sustainable way. Founded in the heart of Berlin with a passion for mobility, we are striving to shape a lifestyle product for the digital-savvy generation. Whether you hop on a train to work, jump on an e-scooter to university, grab a bike to meet your friends or book a taxi to your next party: RYDES aims to aggregate all different modes of transportation in one app! We make them bookable and reward people for their loyalty to move the way they want. We are a bunch of rebels of mobility, ready to disrupt and challenge the status quo of existing mobility solutions! Are you ready for RYDES?
Why we need you!
Here at RYDES, you’ll play a huge role in shaping how our users interact with the platform and you’ll have the chance to foster a collaborative learning environment at the same time.
We are a small team of creative and bright-minded people who are passionate about making a difference to the way people move. We disrupt anything previously seen, yet take data and customer needs to the forefront of our decisions. We’re now looking to get our hands dirty, grow as a team and continue to enhance our product – and we can’t do it without you!
How you’ll shape the mobility of tomorrow:
- You’ll be the leader to create and execute our product roadmap always ensuring to build a maximum customer centric B2C product. B2B product experience is a plus
- Collaborating strongly with our design and engineer leads to build the most delightful mobility product out there in the market
- Responsible for the customer benefits and the associated business impact by building and validating business cases to take data driven product decisions
- Frequently present your work to the RYDES management team but also sell your product vision to the entire organisation
- Experimenting on new ideas and test them quick and dirty with real users
- Managing the product backlog and translate feature requests into engineering stories
- Establishing and monitor KPIs on a daily base to assess the success of your product and to take immediate action to improve the performance
- Representing RYDES at product meetups and conferences to shape our employer branding
What you will bring along
- You are ambitious to take ownership of your career and you are ready for the next move
- You can show a proven track record of building data driven mobile products (5+ years) and you have a passion for travel and mobility
- You are extremely confident in an environment of agile software development
- You have a profound technical understanding and a proven track record of excellent collaboration with software developers
- You have excellent problem solving, organisational and analytical skills
- You are a hardcore prioritiser with a strong communication skill and a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English
What’s in it for you?
- Be one of the first team members of a fast-growing mobility tech start-up;
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving environment;
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it!
- We focus on results, not hierarchies – we want to grow as a team;
- Shape customers’ mobility journey of tomorrow;
- Work in our office located in the heart of Berlin.
At RYDES, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.