SQUAKE.earth – Berlin
WHO WE ARE
Striving towards sustainability has become one of the most important goals in recent years: one of the core drivers of pollution are carbon emissions. At SQUAKE.earth, we support companies to reach their goals on the way towards operating CO2 neutral. Our focus is to decarbonize the mobility sector and foster sustainably operating businesses in travel and logistics, serving Lufthansa Cargo, BizAway and many more key players in the market already.
Founded in the heart of Berlin, we are on the way of becoming the go-to solution for businesses around the world to operate carbon neutral. We are trusted and backed by venture capital from Lufthansa and Main Incubator VC.
As the core responsible person for supply, your mission is to ensure that SQUAKE offers the best rated and best priced compensation projects on its platform worldwide. In order to achieve this, your entrepreneurial spirit will drive you to build relationships with our suppliers, identify new ones, understand their challenges and build solutions so they want to partner with us, making SQUAKE’s supplier market place the “Go-To Address” for compensation project suppliers. You are reporting to and working closely with the founders to further develop the market place and build the perfect foundation for scaling the process and hire the right people for the supply team to support your mission.
- Building the platform which will handle SQUAKE’s entire CO2 offset supply
- Be responsible for the setup and growth of the supply side
- Own owning the supplier relationships and the business responsibility of the tools we offer our suppliers
- Learn from suppliers about their challenges, opportunities, perspectives and priorities
- Based on your learnings, you try to respond to needs at high speed and lead your team to turn them into more supplier engagement
- Stay involved and frequently step back from customer conversations, identifying ways and patterns on where to pivot if necessary
- Hire and leading the team to support you on your mission
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience in a rapidly scaling B2B organization or top consulting firm
- Proven track record in analysing, concepting and implementing projects in a complex business environment with multiple stakeholders
- You are experienced with sales and stakeholder management
- You are motivated to crack the nut and you do not give up until you reach your goal
- You are self-critical and able to deal constructively with feedback
- German and English spoken fluently
- Master’s degree in business or related fields
- Work experience in the climate-tech ecosystem
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A competitive compensation package including virtual stock options to be an owner
- We are growing fast – your career is important to us, so we try to develop a strong path for you to step up the game
- Work from anywhere: the office, your house, the beach or wherever you prefer
- A modern and cozy office at Hackescher Markt with free coffee and beverages
- Lots of team activities to enjoy together
- A motivated and fun crew to grow and learn together
DIVERSITY & INCLUSIVITY DISCLAIMER
At SQUAKE, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.