Discover is one of our five capabilities where we systematically and data-driven explore and analyze developments in the global Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem. The discover team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, holistically incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships with existing players as well as invests strategically across the travel and mobility chain.
Due to the economic impact of the Covid-19 spread, Lufthansa Group has announced a temporary hiring freeze. Therefore we regret to inform you that we are not hiring for any Discover positions at the moment.
Nevertheless you can complete your profile and once the hiring freeze ends we would love to get in touch with you. Upload your documents and become part of LIH’s exclusive talent pool.
- Business, Economics or Finance degree from leading business school or university, quantitative focus a plus
- Analyst profile with relevant years of experience in equity research, investment banking, strategy consulting, venture capital, market intelligence or market research, proving analytical skills with highly numerate mindset and a zeal for accuracy
- Strong excel (to clean, transform, analyze, predict data) and PowerPoint skills (to synthesize and package insights)
- Visualization skills (e.g. via Tableau) and other advanced analytics tools a big plus
- Professional database experience (e.g. Bloomberg, CapIQ, Pitchbook, Similarweb, Mattermark, Tracxn or CBI)
- Fluency in English and German (written & verbal)