The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named „Germany’s Best Digital Lab“ – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group based in Berlin, Singapore and Shanghai.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, holistically incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships with existing players as well as invests strategically across the travel and mobility chain.
Creating and capturing value for the Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the unit works closely with aviation experts of the Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
The Team Assistant (m/f/d) is the heart, voice and face of the Lufthansa Innovation Hub Berlin office towards a variety of internal and external stakeholders. Going beyond the usual role of an Office Manager, you will provide continues administrative support to our teams in Berlin and Singapore. Thereby, you will arrange meetings, handle correspondence and special research tasks as well as travel arrangements. Furthermore, you will ensure that our office remains a place of inspiration, productivity and joy while welcoming and guiding guests on a daily basis.
The role is based in Berlin and reports to the head of our People & Organisation team.
- Be the go-to-person for coordination of partners, vendors and internal team ressources
- Ensure every single team member feels welcome, safe and taken care of on a daily basis
- You are crucial in making meetings and team events a special experience
- You act as first contact point for arriving guests and handle related correspondence
- You help your colleagues to get from A to B by organizing travel and mobility
- You keep our office polished and arrange necessary repairs, office supplies etc.
- You support the People & Organisation team in onboarding new team members
- Relevant work experience (administrative, service and/or office management role) of at least two years in dynamic working environment
- Highly developed organisational mindset and attention-to-detail
- Distinct degree of flexibility and sharpened multi-tasking abilities
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- High level of initiative and proactivity
- Experienced in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Suite
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Maintain a global perspective for your work from Berlin over Singapore to Shanghai
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial holistically owning budgets, workstreams and operational decision making
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.