At the Lufthansa Innovation Hub, we’re pioneering the future of travel for the Lufthansa Group, the industry, but most importantly for everyone who travels.
The landscape of the travel industry is changing. Our job is to identify these shifts and translate them into new business opportunities in the travel sector.
We are guided by our ambition to take travel to new destinations. To achieve this, we believe in constantly ‚pushing the limits‘ to make travel easier, more convenient, and more enjoyable.
By building a valuable portfolio of travel companies and products, we are making an essential contribution to the asset-light business strategy of the Lufthansa Group.
We are looking for a Transformation Manager (m/f/d) passionate about infusing innovation skills and culture into an organization and contributing to the development and implementation of joint transformation projects and learning formats between the Lufthansa Innovation Hub and the Lufthansa Group.
As a Transformation Manager you will work across and support multiple areas in Lufthansa Innovation Hub’s Transformation Team. Within the Transformation team, we bring together the deep LIH expertise in market-driven strategic intelligence, building and scaling digital ventures, scouting and working with start -ups with our own experience in corporate innovation, cultural transformation & organizational change.
We understand what makes organizations innovative and the mindset, culture, ways of working and operating model they must have to innovate at scale. Our aim is to translate these approaches into the context of the Lufthansa Group and supercharge the Lufthansa Group’s innovation capabilities.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for innovation, transformation and culture change within organizations, first hands-on experience in developing and facilitating interactive workshops and creating unique content and perspectives around relevant (innovation-related) topics.
In your role, you will play a vital part in helping us continuously manage and expand our current workshop and project portfolio, our growing set of specialized learning formats, as well as support our existing internal innovation platform for Lufthansa Group.
You will work alongside our experienced transformation experts to design formats to strengthen the future readiness of Lufthansa Group and its individual business units, prepare and facilitate learning journeys on the topic of innovation with Lufthansa Group employees, and boost our internal innovation platform, among others . You will constantly build bridges between the external ecosystem and the Lufthansa Group to infuse best practices. You will act as a credible advocate for corporate and startup innovation methodologies (eg Lean Startup, Design Thinking) and help further develop our very own take on innovation, transformation & cultural change.
The position is part of the growing LIH Transformation team in Berlin with personal presence at Lufthansa Group locations in Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Vienna and Zurich as required.
- Support the development, planning, marketing and implementation of transformational projects within the Lufthansa Group
- Planning, marketing, content development and support in execution of learning formats.
- Market the growing LIH transformation service portfolio towards Lufthansa Group entities and beyond
- Support in scaling and marketing our internal digital platforms for Lufthansa Group to increase the visibility and impact of our products and services
- Maintaining and enhancing our communication activities and artifacts to make our offering visible to Lufthansa Group
- Extension of respective LIH know-how and point of views on topics around innovation methodologies, leadership, culture development, future of work, etc.
- Ongoing relationship management of Lufthansa Group colleagues (eg decision makers, HR specialists) and external innovators (eg startups, other corporates)
- Know-how transfer both into Lufthansa Innovation Hub as well as Lufthansa Group
- Exceptional degree in Business Administration, Innovation Management, Service Design and/or Behavioral Science context
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience either in the consulting, start-up or corporate context with particular focus on innovation, transformation or learning & development
- Experienced in workshop and training design, facilitation, organization and comfortable guiding larger teams in virtual or physical settings
- Understanding of methodological approaches to organizational and talent development, knowledge delivery in large organizations as well as change management
- Creative mindset with desire to build new and evolve existing Transformation offerings
- Strong sense of ownership with desire to build new offerings
- Passion for developing own perspectives and summarizing point of views for internal and external audiences
- Attention to detail, strong project management skills and ability to work independently
- A team play with a hands-on mentality
- A critical thinker who is comfortable to speak up and likes to engage in constructive discussions to make a team or organization better
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Working proficiency in German and English (C-Level)
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, diverse and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- An environment that values and actively fosters personal growth through sharing, mentoring and coaching
- Experience the value of collaboration across teams and be inspired and challenged by multiple perspectives
- The ability to make an impact and freedom to shape your work
- Work entrepreneurial with a high degree of ownership for your topics
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem with a global perspective from Berlin to Singapore
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Personal annual development budget to regularly upskill yourself
- Competitive compensation with (travel) benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.