The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named „Germany’s Best Digital Lab“ – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group based in Berlin, Singapore and Shanghai.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, holistically incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships with existing players as well as invests strategically across the travel and mobility chain.
Creating and capturing value for the Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the unit works closely with aviation experts of the Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
As Working Student IT Support / System Administration (m/f/d) your are the go-to-person for our day-to-day technical requests. Thereby, you make sure that our teams have all necessary hard- and software up and running to function to their best abilities. You will also support our teams regarding questions and technical issues as well as help to optimize and maintain the IT infrastructure in our growing organisation.
- You support our team with diverse software or hardware related technical issues
- You set up and install the workplace four new colleagues
- You manage and maintain permissions and licences
- You document and maintain system administration procedures and policies
- You install and configure software and hardware (Mac and Windows)
- You develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- You maintain our internal Knowledge Base with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- You are an enrolled student in the area of computer science, business informatics or related areas
- You have ideally first experience as an IT Systems and/or Network Administrator
- You are experienced with networks (LAN, WLAN)
- You are familiar with various operating systems and platforms
- You are an excellent team player and problem solver
- You are fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Maintain a global perspective for your work from Berlin over Singapore to Shanghai
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial holistically owning budgets, workstreams and operational decision making
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.