The Lufthansa Innovation Hub (LIH) – named „Germany’s Best Digital Lab“ – is the digital transformation spearhead of the world’s largest aviation corporation Lufthansa Group based in Berlin and Singapore.
The LIH discovers, evaluates and implements new technologies in the context of Travel & Mobility Tech with and for industry-leading airlines such as Lufthansa, Eurowings, SWISS and Austrian Airlines, the frequent flyer program Miles & More as well as other renowned Lufthansa Group entities.
Our growing team of tech, design, market intelligence, venture capital and digital transformation experts engages in ongoing trend and market research, holistically incubates digital ventures, fosters strategic partnerships with existing players as well as invests strategically across the travel and mobility chain.
Creating and capturing value for Lufthansa Group beyond its core business of flying, the unit works closely with aviation experts of Lufthansa Group as well as field-proven talent from the Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem on a global scale.
As a Junior People & Organisation Manager (m/f/d) you will work along the employee life cycle with focus in active recruiting and diverse conceptual P&O projects. The role is based in Berlin and will report to the lead of our People & Organisation team.
- You support the recruitment process end-to-end (draft job descriptions, post on suitable sourcing channels, review applications and get involved in active search)
- You are an active part to shape our employee journey including; attraction/recruitment, on-/off-boarding, performance management, employee relations and company culture
- You are a key contact to our candidates and guide them through the entire process to represent our unique culture
- You are part of strategic P&O projects relating to employee engagement, learning and development
- You support to monitor necessary processes & tools to ensure an efficient Recruitment experience
- Degree in Economics, Psychology and/or relevant fields (Bachelor or Master)
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in a digital and dynamic work environment
- Very solution-oriented and independent working style
- Passionate about recruiting and creating an amazing candidate experience
- Characterized by a special interest in HR and continuously inform yourself about new concepts, ideas and products on the market
- Effective communicator and natural relationship builder
- Fluent in English and German
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial holistically owning budgets, workstreams and operational decision making
- Utilize seasoned Lufthanseats and experienced tech talent
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.