Intern Venture Development (m/f/d)
At the Lufthansa Innovation Hub, we’re pioneering the future of travel for the Lufthansa Group, the industry, but most importantly for everyone who travels.
The landscape of the travel industry is changing. Our job is to identify these shifts and translate them into new business opportunities in the travel sector.
We are guided by our ambition to take travel to new destinations. To achieve this we believe in constantly ‚pushing the limits‘ to make travel easier, more convenient and more enjoyable.
By building a valuable portfolio of travel companies and products, we are making an essential contribution to the asset-light business strategy of the Lufthansa Group.
As a Venture Development intern (m/f/d), you will support the development of internal and external digitization projects, reaching from strategic partnerships with existing players to new developments of digital products and services for tomorrow’s travelers.
You will work in a fast-paced interdisciplinary project team of two to ten members, depending on project status, initial project structure. You will participate in KPI and milestone definition, acquisition of relevant partners, product development control and strategic business development with internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree in Business Administration or a similar field of study
- Ideally, you have first-hand professional experience of working in a startup, incubator or a consultancy within the travel industry
- You have a deep understanding and passion for online business models
- You come along with a special field of expertise, may it be online marketing, data analytics, design, product management or other
- You are up to date with developments in the startup scene and the latest tech trends
- You are communicative, energetic and an excellent team player with an ability to solve problems
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- You are a travel enthusiast
- Availability from now on for at least 3 months
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, hard-working and constantly growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international startup ecosystem
- Work independently and entrepreneurial owning work streams and projects
- Utilize seasoned Lufthansa and experienced tech talent as supporter and challenger
- Multi-faceted corporate culture in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
- Competitive compensation with benefits
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.
Please send your application email@example.com