At the Lufthansa Innovation Hub, we’re pioneering the future of travel for the Lufthansa Group, the industry, but most importantly for everyone who travels.
The landscape of the travel industry is changing. Our job is to identify these shifts and translate them into new business opportunities in the travel sector.
We are guided by our ambition to take travel to new destinations. To achieve this, we believe in constantly ‚pushing the limits‘ to make travel easier, more convenient, and more enjoyable.
By building a valuable portfolio of travel companies and products, we are making an essential contribution to the asset-light business strategy of the Lufthansa Group.
As Working Student Learning & Transformation Manager (m/f/d) you will assist in the development and execution of various learning formats and events driven by the Transformation team to strengthen the innovation potential of the Lufthansa Group.
The Transformation team at LIH aims to equip Lufthansa Group with the mindset and skillset for driving (digital) innovation and transfer the methodologies, mindset and structures we see at innovative and digital companies. For that, the team built an innovative learning ecosystem with a number of learning offers – offline, online and blended – to upskill Lufthansa Group employees and leadership of topics of digitalization, innovation, technology, leadership and cultural transformation.
Your role within this team will be the operative planning and realization of these innovative learning journeys as well as the conception and creation of learning content. Furthermore, you take responsibility for virtual learning formats within the Lufthansa Group, which encourages people’s ability to innovate.
The position is based in Berlin with occasional personal presence at the Lufthansa Group locations in Frankfurt am Main, Munich, Vienna, Zurich and Cologne.
- Support in the marketing, administration and execution of (virtual) learning formats with Lufthansa Group employees (e.g. stakeholder management and communication, logistics, catering, etc.)
- Develop existing and new learning assets across all formats (training content, MIRO whiteboards, LIH virtual learning platform)
- Video shooting/editing and content creation for visual canvases
- Support in the development of LIH know-how and point of views on topics around innovation methodologies, digital leadership, innovative organizations, future of work, organizational design, people empowerment, etc.
- Support for the continuous development of internal channels and formats, such as an innovation community, to increase the visibility and impact of innovation within the Lufthansa Group
- Internal knowledge management and administrative support
- Student in Event Management, Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources and/or Behavioral Science/Other relevant degree (preferred completed BA degree)
- First professional experience (eg internships or similar) in the context of startups, incubators and/or management consulting
- Organizational talent and high degree of ownership as well as joy in planning events
- Attention to detail with project management skills
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Basic understanding of challenges and opportunities of digital transformation in the corporate context, learning experiences and performance support
- Interest in video content creation is a plus
- Fluency in English and German
- Availability of at least 3 months (internal) or 6 months (working student)
What we offer:
- Be an essential member of a smart, diverse and growing team developing solutions for the traveler of tomorrow together with one of the most iconic brands in aviation
- An environment that values diversity and actively fosters personal growth through sharing, mentoring and coaching
- Experience the value of collaboration across teams and be inspired and challenged by multiple perspectives.
- The ability to make an impact and work on challenges that matter for the organization.
- Work entrepreneurial with a high degree of ownership for your topics
- Gain deep insights into the corporate world as well as the international Travel & Mobility Tech ecosystem with a global perspective from Berlin to Singapore
- Experience a truly unique setting in the heart of the Berlin tech ecosystem
At LIH, we are super committed to fostering an environment that promotes diversity and inclusivity. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of factors irrelevant to merit, qualifications or business need such as age, race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, medical status, or any other status covered by the relevant law in the areas where we operate.